Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Have you heard the BUZZ?


BIG, BIG, BIG news and lots of changes goin' on around here!  All good stuff, though.  Actually great stuff...FABULOUS stuff!

Clue:  the new logo.  What do you think?  Do you love it or
 LOVE it???  I LOVE it!  Not only is it cute, but it reveals the biggest news of all:  the new name of my business!! 

So what do you think about that?  I think it is more fitting as my little girls line of clothing has kind of taken center stage.  I still love my aprons, yep!  I'm still an apron girl, but dressing my little girls in adorable, fun, girly clothing is too irresistible . I love sharing my love of doing that with all of you.  I find it to be such an honor to dress my little ladies!  Do you?  I think soooooOOOOO

Please find me and all my big news (and little tidbits) at my new blog url:

Hop on over there...you know I'll be doing some fun giveaways, Fabulous debuts, making announcements, venting, sharing, connecting, and growing in so many ways.  Won't you please join me?  Let's embrace our girlyhoods together!!

3 comments:

  1. It was an awesome post. I was impressed with your blog. Thank you and keep sharing fabulous articles.



    wholesale cage fighter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute logo.. You need to put it on a shirt with maybe minus the word clothingbut everything else stay the same!!!
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting....You're the first person to tell me to remove the word "clothing". I'm curious, why? It is clothing that I design,make, and sell. That was my way of letting people know right off the bat what my logo is about. Thanks for the feedback!!! I'd really love to hear why you think that, could be some really good advice.

    I love your blog. It's always so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete